Our Indian Journey
- Registration with Federation of Freight Forwarders' Associations in India (FFFAI)
- Major Expansion of SEA Export Department in Western India
- Added New Branch office in Nhava Sheva in the Main Sea port of India with warehouse facilities
- Another New Branch office on Gandhidham (Gujarat)
- Moved to our Own State of the Art Regional office in Mumbai
- New members added to the Board of Directors
- Started Navigators Charitable Trust as CSR for under privilege girls children.
- IATA Certification
- Setup and moved into our Own State of the Art – Corporate office in Gurgaon, the Millennium City
- Achievement: Moved 07 Air charterd in just 45 Days
- Largest Air Charter project of its history
- A new branch at Mundra
- Became Public (Unlisted) Company
- Acquired own Custom Broker License in North India and Setup the whole operations Team
Indian journey started with formation of first office at Mahipalpur, NEW DELHI - Hub of Freight Forwarders in North India.
- Step towards expansion in India’s market. Established branch office in MUMBAI - The business capital of India.
- Enrolled ourselves with the Largest Freight forwarding Network of the world – the WCA Family.
A great year of expansion. Opened new offices in
Further expansions happened in East India with a Branch office in Kolkata – West Bengal
Certification from Duns & Bradstreet(D&B) – A leading credit rating Co.